9th June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?

Hi..
I Chinnari pursuing my 3rd year B.tech.I want to apply for a 45 day internship in the best software companies like TCS,INFOSIS,ACCENTURE. Please let me know how to apply for these internships.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  3. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  4. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  5. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  11. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  12. How to do internship in a good software company?
  13. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  14. How can I apply for internship in top level companies like Wipro, HCL, HP, Infosys etc.?
  15. How can I apply for summer internship? Which are the good companies?
  16. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  17. How to apply for internship or training in MNC like Infosys, Wipro, TCS?
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
12th June 2014, 09:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?

Internships play a vital role in the overall development of a student and making them ready for the professional world. It not only increases the knowledge but also helps in the providing professional experience to the students. However, it is quite tough to get internship these days especially in the reputed companies like TCS, Accenture and Infosys. These is because of the huge number of applicants and the preference of these organizations to students of Tier-1 institutes.

You can get internship opportunity in Infosys or Accenture if you are from the top IITs or NITs. Otherwise you should have good contacts with the high ranking officials working in these companies. The details of the internship opportunities for other talented people are displayed in their official websites when such vacancies are present. TCS recruits interns on the basis of written exam followed by resume evaluation for the normal candidates while for students of top institutes of the country, it recruits after evaluation of resume only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?