9th June 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Information about Microsoft student internship programme?

Sir
i am b.tech 2nd year student in ece.i want to know about the microsoft student internship programme and also tell me how i can apply for it.

16th September 2016, 07:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Microsoft student internship programme?

Microsoft allows undergraduate candidates who are in their 2nd or 3rd year studying in the field of computer science to apply for their internship programme.

Generally Microsoft sets a cutoff CGPA. Candidates scoring below the cutoff are not eligible to apply for internship.

At first you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and also get a NOC.

Prepare a resume with full details and mention in the letter that you are interested to do internship and the area of interest. Send the resume with the application and NOC to the HR department of Microsoft.

You will receive an acknowledgement if your resume gets selected. After that you will have to sit for a written test which is generally of 3 rounds. In the first round you will be given a problem statement and you have to solve it with an algorithm.

In the second round technical questions will be asked regarding your subject of interest and the basics of computer.

The final round is the HR round. It is just a personal interview in which general and simple questions are asked regarding your career and general knowledge. Hence, after clearing all the rounds you will be allowed to join the internship programme in Microsoft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?