9th June 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Model and previous years solved question papers of Postal Assistant exam

Sir
i want to prepare for postal assistants exam so i want model question papers and previous year exam papers. So plz send the model solved question papers to my web address.

14th August 2014, 09:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model and previous years solved question papers of Postal Assistant exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
i want to prepare for postal assistants exam so i want model question papers and previous year exam papers. So plz send the model solved question papers to my web address.
I have attached the question papers of postal assistant exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: doc India Post Postal Assistant Exam English.doc(27.0 KB, 489 views)
File Type: doc India Post Postal Assistant Exam Math.doc(32.0 KB, 486 views)
File Type: pdf Postal Assistant G.K.pdf(65.6 KB, 547 views)
2nd April 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model and previous years solved question papers of Postal Assistant exam

Sir,
i need to prepare for postal assistant job so plz cn u send me model question paper with answers &also precious years question paper to my mail "[email protected]" plz
5th July 2015, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am preparing for postal assistance exam so please send model papers and previous year's model papers to my web site
27th August 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me previous 10 years question paper with answers sheets of WBCS examination to my mail ID.

Regards,
15th March 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want postal assistant exam previous solved question papers last 5years papers andhrapradesh circle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?