9th June 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?

Dear sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. Now I am in 5th Sem. After Completion of degree I want to do MS from US. So please tell me about eligibilty criteria and about the reputed universites in US. How to prepare for the GRE and when the test is held? What's the difference of between in GRE and GMAT?????

8th January 2015, 08:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?

Any candidate, who has completed Bachelors degree can do MS in USA. And there are hundreds of universities in USA, which are offering different kind of courses. You can choose any university, depending upon the course, in which you want to join.

If you are good at English and Mathematics, you can prepare for GRE by yourself. Otherwise, you should join in any good coaching center to take GRE coaching. And GRE is conducted throughout the year. So, you can appear for GRE exam at anytime. You should apply for GRE exam through online by visiting the following link.
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/l...count_a_130807

Difference between GRE and GMAT:-
GRE is an entrance exam to apply for admission in Science and Technology courses. Whereas GMAT is an entrance exam to get admission in Business Management courses.
27th February 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?

What should be the ideal score in GRE general and GRE subjective to gate the chance of study M.S and integrated P.Hd in any field or sub field in experimental physics,theoretical physics in the university like Cambridge,Massachusetts Institute of Technology,Cal tech,Princeton,Stanford,University of California(Berkly),Harvard,University of New york City in the academic year of 2015?
27th February 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What should be the ideal score in GRE general and GRE subjective to gate the chance of study M.S and integrated P.Hd in any field or sub field in experimental physics,theoretical physics in the university like Cambridge,Massachusetts Institute of Technology,Cal tech,Princeton,Stanford,University of California(Berkly),Harvard,University of New york City in the academic year of 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?