9th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Education loan without securities is possible?

sir plz tell me , can i take education loan for b.tech if i have no any security to show?

10th June 2014, 11:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan without securities is possible?

Yes, it is possible to take education loan without any security for pursuing B.Tech course. However you can take education loan upto a certain extent of amount. Beyond that it is not possible to take education loan without any security or third party guaranty.

You can take loan upto 4.5 lakhs without any security or third party guaranty from any nationalized banks. You can take loan of 7.5 lakhs with a third party guaranty and it also does not need any security. You just need to pay the 15% of the loan as security deposit.
11th June 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

sir plz give me loan for join mba.because iam loss in my 10 years life time.becomes any credit in my acount.
13th June 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsorily required the bridge course of mathematics for intermediate BiPC students for pursuing the
B Tech boiotechnology in Andhra pradesh and telangana?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?