9th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and documents to apply for Education Loan?

What are the requirements to apply the education loan? And also do tell me the documents appropriate needed.

5th September 2014, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements and documents to apply for Education Loan?

To apply for education loan, the following documents are required to submit in the bank. The following are the documents that are to be submitted in the bank while applying for educational loan are :-

1.Application Form :- The application form with all your details must be enclosed with the other documents at the time of submission of documents while applying for the educational loan in the bank.

2.Proof of identity :- Passport or Voter's ID card or driving license or PAN card.

3.Proof of residence :- Bank account statement or latest electricity bill or latest mobile or telephone bill or latest credit card statement or existing house lease agreement.

4.Proof of income :- Latest salary slip showing all deductions along with recent salary certificate or IT returns for the last 2 years and computation of income for the last 2 years certified by a CA.

5.Bank statement or Pass Book where salary or income is credited :- Last 6 months

6.Admission Letter :- Copy of admission letter of the Institute along with Fees schedule, mark sheets / pass certificates of S.S.C, H.S.C , Degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?