9th June 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?

My daughter is in HSC sceince in this F/Y 2012-13 she want to become a medical site, & we are living at Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai.

1.My question is that what is the procedure to admission for medical?
2.What is the fees for entire course?
3. Any education loan under government scheme & which bank? & when should apply for loan?

Regds
Ramesh Khanavkar

Related Questions:
  1. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  2. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  3. Can I get education loan having less than 50% in HSC?
  4. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  5. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
  6. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  7. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get admission in Dentistry after scoring 81 in PCB in MHT CET and 60% in HSC? Procedure for filling up the government medical form?
  9. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  10. Can I get education loan for MBBS which costs 4 lacs per annum?
  11. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  12. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  13. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  14. Education loan procedure and bank tie ups with IGNOU?
  15. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
  16. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  17. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?
  18. Central Scheme to provide Interest Subsidy(CSIS) - 2014
19th June 2014, 11:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?

1. Procedure of admission in medical :-

- First of all, your daughter needs to score good marks in HSC.
- This year during the months of October,November and December, forms of various medical entrance exams will be available.
- You need to fill up those application forms and send them before the last date of submission.
- Then next year she has to appear for the entrance exams. There are various entrance exams like NEET (Medical), AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, state level medical entrance exam and various private university's medical entrance exam.
- After that on the basis of the scores obtained in the entrance exams,she has to attend counselling and choose a college and then course whether MBBS or BDS.

2. Fees structure :-
It changes every year and depends on the institute from where the course is being pursued. In government institutes it is low and the entire course will be around 2 lakhs, whereas in private ones it is much higher ranging more than 10 lakhs.

3.Education loan :-
Yes, education loan is available for the medical aspirants as well. After getting admission in a college, you need to apply for education loan in any nationalized or regional banks preferably where you/your daughter have/has an account. Banks like SBI, BOI, HDFC, ICICI, PNB, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, etc. offers loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?