9th June 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Information about the B.Tech colleges with placement criteria for diploma holder in Kerala? Can I get education loan?

Sir
I have completed diploma in Information Science & tech. with approx 63% marks & now i want to take admission in kerela for btech but i have to take loan for further education so i want all info. about the college where i should get placement. plz give me right info ..... plz.... Anand

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  2. How to join B.Tech 2nd year in Kerala after passing diploma in Civil with 83%?
  3. Education Loan schemes for B.Tech?
  4. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  5. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  6. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech holder for Lectureship in Government as well as private colleges?
  7. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  8. How can I do civil engineering diploma as distance education
  9. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  10. How to do job and education at the same time? Is ti easier for a job holder to get education loan? -- [New]
  11. How may i get admission through lateral entry in Diploma (GOVT POLY) course in Kerala?
  12. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  13. Is it possible to get educational loan for B.Tech after diploma?
  14. Polytechnic Colleges offering Part time diploma in instrument technology in Kerala or Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  15. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  16. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  17. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  18. Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?
15th June 2014, 01:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the B.Tech colleges with placement criteria for diploma holder in Kerala? Can I get education loan?

You can get education loan to pursue B.Tech course if you get admission in good college which have good placement record. Most of the banks give education loan with very less norms. Now education loan is easy to get sanctioned.

The colleges which offer good placement in Kerala are :-
-Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
-National Institute of Technology, Calicut
-Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam
-College of Engineering, Trivandrum
--TKM College of Engineering, Kollam
-Government Engineering College, Kozhikode
-Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam
-Government College of Engineering, Kannur
-NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad

You can definitely get education loan if you get admission in the above colleges and if you have good academic background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?