9th June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?

Respected sir/madam
i have completed my UG degree BSC nutrition & dietetics at Vellalar college erode.i have secured over all percentage of about 88%.i would like to do MSC clinical nutrition & ditetics in reputed PSG college coimbatore. i want to know about the fees structure for this course & i want to know about the procedure for how to apply education loan

Related Questions:
23rd May 2016, 11:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?

The fee structure is given below.

Year 1 :
TUITION FEE - ₹17,500
ADMISSION FEES - ₹1,000
REG. FEES - ₹2,000
OTHER FEES - ₹6,000
TOTAL - ₹26500

Year 2 :

TUITION FEE - ₹17,500
OTHER FEES - ₹6,000
TOTAL - ₹23000

Total Expense :- ₹49,500

Once you get admission call from the concerned institute, approach a bank near your residence for education loan. Contact the branch manager with the prospectus and admission letter and have a discussion concerning the loan. Put forward your loan request, get to know the response of bank, get to know the detailed norms of education loan. Act as per bank's instructions to get your loan sanctioned.
13th August 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?

Respected sir/madam. I am completed my BSC in Food Technology. Now I would like to do MSC in clinical nutrition. So I want to know about how apply These course in IGNOU and am I eligible for this course??
17th July 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to do msc clinical nutrition and dietetics by kersla university distance education but dont know detail about it and how to enroll for it
11th February 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to be dietetician in airlane or railway. now iam, pursuing bsc. clinical nutrition and dietetics . what courses should be taken in MSC. can you suggest the further procedure?
9th January 2021, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I ahve completed my Bec in Clinical nutrition and Dietetics. Can you suggest me any pg courses other than msc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?