10th June 2014, 05:14 PM
mdabid.here

How to prepare for NIMCET(NIT MCA Entrance Test)?

How can I prepare for the NIMCET 2015 (NIT MCA Entrance Test)? Can anyone please do tell me in details?

12th June 2014, 01:42 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for NIMCET(NIT MCA Entrance Test)?

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR NIMCET EXAM:

It is really good that you have start the preparation for NIMCET 2015 exam right now itself which gives you the a time gap of one solid year for the exam. There are various tips available for preparation of NIMCET exam. Some of the important ones are as follows,

-> KNOW THE SYLLABUS: Any exam you attend in your studies, understanding and the knowing the syllabus will be the first and foremost thing which you need to do. The syllabus followed for NIMCET 2014 exam is as follows,

-> Mathematics - 50 questions.
-> Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning - 40 questions.
-> Computer Awareness - 10 questions.
-> General English - 20 questions.

REFER PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS: Now when you are sure with the syllabus you need to start analyzing how these topics will be split in the question papers and what types of questions will be asked, the best way to follow to know this is nothing but referring previous year papers which will give you a good insight and understanding about what questions can be asked. I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NIMCET exam in this post for your reference. Just go through it and understand the questions which are asked.

PREPARE PROPER SCHEDULE: This is pretty important for the exam preparation. You need to find out the best time in which you can have your 100% concentration and prepare well. Make sure you schedule the time properly and prepare daily without fail.

REFER GOOD BOOKS OR JOIN TUITION: If you feel that you won't be distracted and can prepare for the exam with less help then buying some good books will help you more. CLICK HERE!! to get one of the good books for NIMCET exam. If you feel that it will be hard to prepare alone and you need some support then joining some good tuition centre will help you a lot.

To know more about NIMCET exam visit - http://nimcet2014.nita.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: zip NIMCET-2009.zip(2.92 MB, 654 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET_2008.pdf(318.2 KB, 646 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET_2010.pdf(364.5 KB, 604 views)
File Type: pdf nimcet_2011_paper_key.pdf(246.0 KB, 587 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET_2012.pdf(304.1 KB, 938 views)
19th June 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NIMCET(NIT MCA Entrance Test)?

Sir, I doesn't have maths at 10 2 but in graduation I am having it as one of compulsory subject. Is there any restriction for non maths students 12th.
11th May 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NIMCET(NIT MCA Entrance Test)?

I am the student of bsc math what computer course I prefer to perform well in mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?