11th June 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Details about the diploma courses in Medical at Delhi with sufficient fee for 12th PCM passed candidate?

Hi,

My name is Nidhi and I completed my 12th with science with pcm. i wanna know about any diploma course related to medical, with less fee. and can i get this diploma course in delhi university or any other famous university in delhi?? please tell me, coz i need this. please tell me...

15th April 2016, 10:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the diploma courses in Medical at Delhi with sufficient fee for 12th PCM passed candidate?

Sorry, you cannot study Diploma Medical course after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream.

You can study Diploma Medical course on the basis of our 10th standard. Most of the Diploma colleges offer admission directly on the basis of merit in 10th standard board examinations and some top colleges conducts an entrance examination and provides admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?