11th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission test for Ph.D in Biotechnology in universities of West Bengal?

sir
I want to know the dates of admission
test PHd in Bio technology under
Universities in West Bengal
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in genetic engineering and biotechnology in B.Tech course in West Bengal? Is there any admission test for this course?
  2. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When will the Ph.d entrance test held for MSc Microbiology students?
  5. Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?
  6. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  7. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  8. Which entrance exam is better to pursue MScm JEST or JAM?
  9. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  10. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  11. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  12. How to take admission in BSc? Which are the types of universities in West Bengal?
  13. What are the jobs available in West Bengal for post graduate student(Bio technology)?
  14. Which university is better between Anna University and West Bengal University?
  15. Which year the WBJEE Exam be common for all over India?
  16. Good Universities for doing MSc Chemistry in West Bengal?
  17. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  18. How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?
11th January 2018, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of admission test for Ph.D in Biotechnology in universities of West Bengal?

You can apply for Ph.D admission mostly in the month of September, when most of the universities release admission notification. There are various universities, which have a different time table and usually you can apply for admission in the month of April too.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure that you are well prepared for these stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?