11th June 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?

hello,
i have passed out m.sc in physics from india . now i am in usa living in MA state i want to join phd program in physics .so what is the procedure for join phd program .and can u provide information about universities where gre no required for phd program
thanks.......

Related Questions:
30th November 2017, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?

There are various private universities in USA, who will definitely offer you admission without GRE, but it will cost you a lot with no chance of scholarship.

Most of the reputed universities in USA, prefer only GRE scores for admission in Ph.D and also for scholarships. Hence, you can take your decision based on your economic condition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?