11th June 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?

Hello everyone
Am I eligibile to do my phd (biotechnology) without gre.
If I,how could I know about universities
which are offering for phd with ful scholarship in usa????
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  2. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  3. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  4. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  6. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  7. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  8. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities?
  9. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  10. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  11. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology in USA?
  12. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
  13. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  14. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  15. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  16. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
  17. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  18. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
5th May 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?

Am I eligibile to do my phd (biotechnology) without gre.
If I,how could I know about universities
which are offering for phd with ful scholarship in usa????
please let me know immediately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?