11th June 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and other information about Ph.D in Endocrinology for M.Sc in Bio-science student?

sir
my name is swapnika singh .i have done my graduation in Kanpur university.now i am student of M.Sc bio science 3rd semester in Banasthali University.i an interested in phd in endocrinology so please tell me the information about it and minimum eligibility for the phd in endocrinology . can i applicable for this course ? please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  4. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  5. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  6. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  7. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.H.M.S student in MSc Forensic Science?
  9. Joining as JRF to do PhD
  10. Graduation and Post Graduation in Different Subjects: What should I do now?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for PGT and TGT examination for BSc Bio group student
  12. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  13. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination?
  15. Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology
  16. Can Bio students apply for NDA exam? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  18. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
9th August 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and other information about Ph.D in Endocrinology for M.Sc in Bio-science student?

i am MD in physiology interested in PhD endocrinology. Kindly give information regarding eligibility and the institutes offering the course. my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?