11th June 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?

I have completed my MSc and currently working and want to persue my phD further in any college or university in bangalore...how can i find good colleges and guide? is clearing NET neccessary for persuing phD ?or any other alternate routes for phD in organic chemistry or any other chemistry ?

27th February 2017, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?

You can find good guides at reputed colleges and universities. You need to clear entrance exam or NET/SET/JRF to become eligible for admission at top universities.

If you don't have any of the above mentioned scores, then you may end up getting admission in a not so good university or college. Hence, admission in Ph.D is not an issue but getting admission in a good university is.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?