12th June 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?

i have completed MBA AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMET and degree in msc agricultual marketing and cooperation from agricultural university.now i want to do phd in agricultural economics.whether i am eligible for it. when i look into IARI website it is mention that for eligiblity of phd agricultural economics msc agrl economics or msc agricultural marketing and cooperation is required.please help me?

15th December 2014, 11:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed MBA AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMET and degree in msc agricultual marketing and cooperation from agricultural university.now i want to do phd in agricultural economics.whether i am eligible for it. when i look into IARI website it is mention that for eligiblity of phd agricultural economics msc agrl economics or msc agricultural marketing and cooperation is required.please help me?
Yes, of course are eligible for PhD in Agricultural Economics after completing MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing program. Those candidate who have completed their Master degree in relevant specialization are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Master degree holders in Agriculture or related streams with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for PhD courses in Agricultural Sciences.

-> Admission to the PhD in Agriculture course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

-> Those candidates who are qualified in NET/SLET entrance can directly get admission for PhD in Agricultural Sciences.
26th August 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?

I seeking free PhD scholarship by Agricultural Economics
6th March 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How manY seats are available to APPLY FOR phd in agribusiness management UNDER ICAR QUOTA
?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?