13th June 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?

sir
please let me know that Mca Correspondence provides us a good aportunity 2 make our future ? Which university is good for MCA correspondence?
I already Completed My Post Graduation Diplomo in Software development under the University of Mysore and I want to start my MCA direct through 2nd year , i want further details about this information and please teach me about good colleges?

19th November 2014, 11:16 PM
studentsguide

Default Re: Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
please let me know that Mca Correspondence provides us a good aportunity 2 make our future ? Which university is good for MCA correspondence?
I already Completed My Post Graduation Diplomo in Software development under the University of Mysore and I want to start my MCA direct through 2nd year , i want further details about this information and please teach me about good colleges?
No, you cannot get direct admission after Post Graduation Diploma in Software development. You must have to study from 1st year. The Students who want to take admission in MCA, they must have a Bachelor degree from any recognized University. However, you can get direct admission after MCA through correspondence mode.

List of some of the best colleges of MCA correspondence:
  • Pune University. Pune.
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University
  • Goa University, Goa.
  • National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
  • Mahatma Gandhi University.
  • NIT, Nagpur.
  • Sikkim Manipal University, Delhi.
  • Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore (Tamilnadu).
  • Hyderabad Central University, Hyderabad.
  • PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
  • Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
  • Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra.
  • Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
  • Punjab University, Punjab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?