13th June 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have passed class 12th cbse board..
Just by 50% ,with commerce IP subject and
i m pass in every subjects. And now I doing BCA 1st year
But i want to repeat class 12th by Science Biology stream and same board i.e. cbse. So please tell me can i repeat class 12th?

19th March 2015, 05:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue your class 12th with Science stream now as you have already completed it with Commerce.

However, if you wish to study all together again with Science stream then you will have to take admission in class 11th Science first(provided you are eligible to opt for science stream or not) and then you can complete your +2 level examination with Science.

NOTE: But for that you will have to quit your BCA course as you can't do graduation and +2 at the same time.
21st March 2015, 02:59 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

M so sorry buddy but you are unable to do that because you cannot do different course's with same board.

But you have another option to get an 12th certificate from medical field.You can get admission through National Institute of Open Schooling i.e. NIOS. NIOS provide you opportunity to do that also you may choose any other Open State board for this.
22nd March 2015, 12:31 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No buddy , you are not eligible to repeat 12th class with biology because, your existing subject is commerce or you are doing BCA so you cannot go school again from 11th class ,and can't take admission in BCA as well as in School

You can only improve your marks in commerce only , with the filling up forms of improvement which are released in the last of AUGUST , you papers are held in march with you junior candidates

so i would like to suggests you , If you wanna improve your marks in the existing subject then you may go for Improvement Exams
24th August 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I'm passing 12th(pcm) mpboard year 2012 with 50%.but I'm not satisfied this percentage. And I'm completely BE graduation. So I can repeat 12th class by mp board. Please sir reply...
24th October 2015, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if passed 12th in humanities, BA, MA through NIOS
15th November 2015, 10:49 PM
ferrocks

sir, plzzz reply sir I took humanities as I needed job immediately and now I have passed 12th with humanities and then did BA and MA out of parent pressure and now I regret for not following my dream. Sir, can I repeat 12th again in science somehow? plzz sir I am not satisfied with my field at all and have great desire to enter into medicine field?
9th February 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done my ssc in 2007 after dat I did hsc through Commerce in 2009 and took admission for bca. But I'm not at all interested in doing bca. So can I take admission for 11th science again. Please do reply it's urgent.
23rd April 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to change school while undergoing my 12th session in another school in the same city.sub_PCB and CBSE.
19th September 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any provision in CBSE to repeat class 12 to change stream,from commerce to PCB
5th May 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with physics chemistry maths but I want to do 12th with biology ?tell me the way
3rd March 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Can i repeat class 12 along with all the subjects after failing in 1 subject by wasting 1 year??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?