13th June 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between BBA and B.Tech? Job opportunities and expense of BBA?

sir
please tell me what is better BBA or B-tech??
if we want to do BBA how much it will cost ??
what are the job opportunities for BBA??

14th June 2014, 08:24 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which is better between BBA and B.Tech? Job opportunities and expense of BBA?

INFORMATION ABOUT BBA AND B.TECH COURSE:

Now there is no way to compare and say which is better among BBA and B.Tech course because both serves for different purpose and goal. What matters between them is which you are interested in?

BBA course deals with Business Administration which is more in line with Managerial jobs in various companies. Once you complete BBA you would need to do MBA in good colleges to enhance your skill set.

B.Tech course deals more with Engineering subjects as like Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Aeronautical, Civil, Bio etc.. so if you feel that you are interested in practical things as like mentioned the above subjects then the better thing to do is to take up B.Tech.

B.Tech have a added advantage when compared to BBA cause even after completing B.Tech you can do MBA which will provide you jobs in technical private fields as a HR (Human Resource).

The only problem which we can find between a Engineering degree (B.Tech) and Arts degree (BBA) is that the time and money which you need to spend. For B.Tech you need to spend 4 full years with money to spend 2-5 lakhs minimum. For BBA you need to spend 3 full years with around 1-2 lakhs minimum.

It all depends on which college you join because most of the private colleges which are good in placements and subjects are costly when compared to others. So, first thing which you need to figure out is which course you are interested and second thing is to work hard from the start of the year no matter which college you join because if you do good in the subjects then for sure you will have a better future.

I have attached a picture in this post which talks about various career opportunities you can have by picking up either BBA or B.Tech course. Just go through it to get some quick understanding on the career paths which you can possibly have in your future.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	148877  
15th April 2015, 10:11 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Which is better between BBA and B.Tech? Job opportunities and expense of BBA?

If you want to compare the BTech and BBA then in my opinion, BTech is far better than the BBA.

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BBA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MBA.

Many MNCs hire MBA graduates as the HR Managers and pay them about 4-6 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?