14th June 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for registration of DNB in forensic medicine? Will I get any concession in Diploma?

Procedure for registration for DNB in forensic medicine? I have qualification of diploma in forensic medicine

I have a qualification of diploma in Forensic Medicine.I want to do DNB in Forensic Medicine.What is the procedure for registration? Do I get any concession / advantage thanks to this dilpoma ? What are my job prospects right now ?

3rd February 2015, 11:57 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Procedure for registration of DNB in forensic medicine? Will I get any concession in Diploma?

This course is designed to provide you with crucial information that will allow you to become Qualified Expert in the relative area of Forensic Science.
Eligibility:
Graduation in any discipline from recognized School, College, Institute or University.

Procedure to apply:
  • The application forms for this course can be collected either through post or from institutes that offers this course.
  • The fee for the admission test specified in the advertisement should be paid before submitting the application.
  • It can be paid either through a bank or directly at the time of collecting the application forms.

Career prospects in this field include work with
• The police service – crime branch and vigilance departments
• State forensic departments
• Government agencies such as Intelligence Bureau, CBI, CID, Narcotics departments etc
• Investigative agencies
• Private detective agencies
• Teaching & academics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?