14th June 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?

What is the eligibility for the course of diploma in gynaecology and obstetrics? please send the details about that course to my mail id [email protected]. I completed 12th with biology. can i eligible that course or not?

17th January 2015, 11:39 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?

Yes you are eligible for this course.

Diploma in Gynaecology is an intense six month program.

It is only open to medically eligible practicians from developing nations.

You must have finished minimum one year in Obstetrics & Gynaecology prior to entering the program.

You are examined at the end of the program following lectures and clinical education in Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Neonatology, Anatomy of the pelvis, Reproductive Physiology and Obstetric and Gynaecological Pathology.

There are giving few name of institutes who offered Diploma program In Gynaecology And Obstetrics are given below
  1. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medical College – Bangalore, Karnataka
  2. Shivaji University – Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  3. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College – New Delhi, Delhi
  4. Annamalai University – Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
  5. Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College – Mumbai, Maharashtra
  6. Al – Bijapur, Karnataka
  7. Tamilnadu Dr.m.g.r. Medical University – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
  8. King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College – Mumbai, Maharashtra
  9. Shri Anand Diploma In General Nursing & Midwifery School
  10. Institute of Pharmacy (Diploma)
6th October 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?

Respected sir I have passed my BSC general graduation degree with 52.9% can I eligible for diploma in gyaecology plz help me?
12th February 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my secondary DNB posts in obgy. In 2007. Appeared only once after that for theory.
Now again wants to reappear for exam.
Am i eligible to give exam.after 8 yrs of post completion?
24th March 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I completed 12th in biology with 67% marks can I am eligible for diploma in gynacology .......if your answer is yes I am eligible then also mention the institute or collage name in delhi only
28th July 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done 12th without biology am I eligible of gyaneclogist obstetric diploma
10th January 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done dmlt and b.sc medical sociology and I want to do dgo am I eligible to dk
30th January 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Please i want to know if there is any exam like Diploma i obstetrics and women health (DOWH)from RCPI or MRCOG part 1, that can i attend it to take a degree in OBST& GYN.
21st March 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i will complete my diploma in pharmacy course in one month...i score 77 %last year and this year hoping for the best result.can i apply for this course and is their any entrance exam please guide me..
4th April 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my post basic bsc nursing from MUHS Nashik. May I be eligible for this course. Please let me know.
Thanking you.
14th September 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class in 2017 with biology and i got 70% there.So am i eligible of doing diploma in orthopaedic and gynecology ???
4th March 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 12 with biology my I eligible to study diploma in gynecologist in assam in any medical college
4th April 2020, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I done 12 class this year can I take admission for diploma of gynocologist
20th July 2020, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I complete the dipolma nursing GNM course and got RN RM certificate.. Shall I study diploma in gynecology course
28th April 2022, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BHMS in tamilnadu .......am really interested in dgo .....am I eligible for this course to do plz kindly reply to my QN sir/ mam......
15th May 2022, 02:13 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Eligibilty:-

Candidates must have a valid MBBS degree or BAMS from a recognised college/university.

Candidates must have secured at least 50% of more in the qualifying examination.

Duration of the Course is 2 years.

Subjects Required are Human Anatomy, Gynaecology, Surgery.
16th June 2022, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir /madam
12th science stream after can do diploma gynaecology& obstetrics course..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?