14th June 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?

I have done MDS in oral and maxillofacial surgery.want to pursue phd.how can i get admission

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  2. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which are the good subjects in MDS degree which one can do after completing BDS?
  6. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  8. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore? -- [New]
  9. Government dental colleges which offer BDS and MDS course?
  10. PhD research centres in India and Abroad for Oral Pathologist? How to approach them?
  11. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  12. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  13. Can I do masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in USA? When can I give my NBDE part I?
  14. Any correspondence courses equivalent to MDS in India or abroad?
  15. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are there any Oral and Maxillofacial surgery seats in India?
  17. PG courses which are available after BDS and job details in the same field?
  18. Short term courses in usa after doing b.ds in india?
30th June 2017, 03:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?

You have to appear for entrance exam and interview for admission in Ph.D programme. You must have at least 55% marks in post graduation to become eligible for it.
If you have qualified NET/SET, in the concerned field, then you will be eligible for interview stage directly. Just make sure you apply for it, when there is a notification.
30th June 2017, 03:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?

You have to appear for entrance exam and interview for admission in Ph.D programme. You must have at least 55% marks in post graduation to become eligible for it.

If you have qualified NET/SET, in the concerned field, then you will be eligible for interview stage directly. Just make sure you apply for it, when there is a notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?