14th June 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?

Hello,
I have completed my MSC in home science,now want to do phd in h.s in humann development. kindly send me admission procedure for phd.

31st October 2014, 11:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my MSC in home science,now want to do phd in h.s in humann development. kindly send me admission procedure for phd.
Phd in Human Development Eligibility Criteria:-

Post graduation holders in relevant specialization (Human Development) from any of the recognized University/institute are eligible to apply.

The Applicant must have scored minimum of 55% marks and 50% marks required for reserved category students.

Admission process is based on written test and interview conducted by the respective university. The entrance exam is based on the topics covered under qualifying degree. Those candidates who have qualified in UGC NET/GATE/SLET are exempted from the written test.
6th November 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?

I have completed Master of Social Work digree with first class and want to pursue PhD on Human Development/ Child Development from Ranchi University.
Is it possible? Please provide me informational on that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?