14th June 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?

I am intreasted to do phd in human development.I want to know which universities are offering this program in India (Maharashtra) and do I need to clear any enterence exam for that ? If yes, please guide me which are these exam? when these universities are conducting these exam ? And what will be the syllabus for these exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  2. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  5. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  6. How much percentage is required in B.A to do B.Ed?
  7. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  8. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in computer science without any entrance exam?
  9. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  10. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering Ph.D just after B.Tech in ECE?
  13. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  14. Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?
  15. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  16. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  17. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  18. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
28th October 2017, 08:35 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?

List of Universities Offer Ph.D Human Resource Management Course:-
  1. Bhavnagar University.
  2. University of Lucknow.
  3. University of Delhi.
  4. University of Calicut.
  5. Guru Jambheshwar University.
  6. Aligarh Muslim University.
  7. Kurukshetra University.
  8. University of Jammu.

So these are some reputed universities offer Ph.D human resource course in India.

-Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D human resource development course is post graduate degree along with M.Phill degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates.

- Duration of doctor of philosophy in human resource course is 3 years.

- To get admission in some of reputed institutes you must have to appear in entrance exams as mentioned below:-

List of Entrance Exams for Ph.D Human Resource Course:-
  • UGC NET (National Eligibility Test).
  • Aligarh Muslim University Ph.D Entrance Exam.
  • BITS Pilani Ph.D Entrance Exam.
  • Common Aptitude Test.
  • Research Management Aptitude Test R-MAT.
  • Symbiosys University Ph.D Entrance Exam.
  • IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Entrance Exam.

-Above mentioned entrance exams for Ph.D human resource course are mainly conducted in month of June, July every year to admit eligible candidates for Ph.D management courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?