14th June 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?

I want to do medicine pg in london? I want complete details regarding abt how to apply, fee structure, eligibility criteria and course details

Related Questions:
  1. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  2. What's the applying procedure and fee structure for medicine?
  3. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  7. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  9. Procedure and fee structure for foreign national students to get into medicine?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  14. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  15. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  16. MPT sports medicine admission application form and entrance exam details? Fee structure of it?
  17. How to do PG in PAEDS, Skin, Radiology or Medicine? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for clinical medicine?
19th December 2017, 07:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?

These are the post graduation courses listed below related to Medicine you may pursue from one of them:-
> 1 Year M.Sc. in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine from Aston University, Birmingham, UK
Tuition Fees - 14,77,600 INR

> 2 Years M.Sc. in Therapeutic Radiography from London South Bank University, London, UK
Tuition Fees - 19,63,800 INR

> 1 Year M.Sc. in Clinical Medicine from Anglia Ruskin University, UK
Tuition Fees - 21,47,800 INR

> 1 Year M.Sc. in Sports Medicine University of Central Lancashire, UK
Tuition Fees - 12,45,500 INR

> 1 Year M.Sc. in Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine from University of Sheffield, UK
Tuition Fees - 17,58,600 INR

> 1 Year M.Sc. in Genomic Medicine from University of Sheffield, UK
Tuition fees - 19,11,500 INR

> 1 Year M.Sc. in Biomedical Blood Science from Keele University, UK
Tuition Fees - 11,81,200 INR

Entry requirements for above mentioned courses:-
> You must have a Bachelor degree in a subject related to physics, biology, health sciences.
> You must IELTS score minimum score of 7.0 overall with not less than 7.0
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?