16th June 2014, 12:42 AM
TRISHNA ARORA

How to get a good government job after BSc?

i m hoping to do bsc hons from lady brabourne college kolkata will i get a good govt job after bsc or i shall go for higher studies bt still is there any chance of getting good job aftr bsc

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  2. After doing BSc from CCS university how can I get a good job in government sector without passing exam?
  3. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  4. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  5. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  6. Can I get a good Government Job with good salary after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  8. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  9. How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?
  10. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  11. How to get a job in government sector after completing BSc in Geology
  12. Which exams should I give to get a government job after doing BSc computer science?
  13. BSc in biotechnology from government college OR from private college? better job opportunities?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  15. How to get a government job after BSc?
  16. Government job apportunities after completing BSc -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  18. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
15th August 2016, 06:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good government job after BSc?

No, bachelor degree is sufficient to get government jobs but you have to qualify in respective entrance examination to get job.

For you some of the best options are in Banking jobs such as Clerk or Probationary Officer. You can also join defence service and appear for CGL examination conducted by SSC for jobs in various sector.

If you want to become teacher you have to pursue B.Ed degree to appear for TET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?