16th June 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?

I had complited my Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology after my 10th(SSC) so am i been eligibal for Bach. in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Mean my program conduced as 10(SSC) 2(Diploma in HMCT)..?? So will i be able to take admission in BHMCT? Or is my current Qualification is Equivalant to take Admission??

3rd December 2014, 12:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had complited my Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology after my 10th(SSC) so am i been eligibal for Bach. in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Mean my program conduced as 10(SSC) 2(Diploma in HMCT)..?? So will i be able to take admission in BHMCT? Or is my current Qualification is Equivalant to take Admission??
Yes, of course you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) after completing Diploma in Hotel Management. There is good scope for BHMCT in both the government and public sectors. The main advantage of this course is developed the candidates knowledge and skill in Hospitality and Hotel Management service sector. After successfully completing BHMCT course, you may work as a, Field Supervisor & Field, Marketing Manager, Hospitality Executive, Catering Officer.

BHMCT Eligibility Criteria:
  • Students who have passed 12th standard in any discipline from any of the recognized institutions are eligible.
  • Students must have scored at least 50% marks in the 12th board examination.
  • Some reputed Colleges conduct their own entrance exam within the college for selecting the students.

Colleges Offering BHMCT Course:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?