16th June 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

MBBS can be done after completing BHMS?

Can I do mbbs after completing bhms.i completed my bhms degree my 12 mark is 682 it yhere s any chance wt s d proceger

7th March 2015, 03:06 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: MBBS can be done after completing BHMS?

Sorry, you can’t able to pursue the MBBS course after completing BHMS course.

But you can do courses like M.D. (Homoeopathy), M.D in (homeopathic), M.D. (homeopathic), M.D (Pediatrics), etc. which will provide you a better salary. You can also do courses like M.Sc. (Endocrinology), M.Sc. (Epidemiology), M.Sc. (Regenerative Medicine), etc., which are also providing better job opportunities and lucrative salary.

Apart from this you can also do MHA course which aims to prepare a student to take up the duties of a hospital administrator or executive in a government or corporate or any other hospital.

Otherwise, you can work as Homeopathic Doctor or Consultant in Hospitals or health care centers. Research firms and Pharmaceutical firms are also in need of BHMS graduates.

So after this course you can select higher studies or career, according to your wish.
20th May 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there central government jobs in after bhms and how much salary for central government job in bhms please give answer my question
29th November 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is bhms have scope in India??? What is the salary of bhms doctor in India??? Is there any course for bhms graduate without neet???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?