16th June 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for BHMS student to get admission in MHA? When to apply for entrance exam?

HELLO,
i have passed my BHMS final year in feb and doing my internship rite now....i want to persue MHA from tiss so plz i want to know what is the eligibility criteria for a BHMS student for getting admission in MHA course...and when can i apply for its entrance examination?
thank you...

13th January 2015, 12:51 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BHMS student to get admission in MHA? When to apply for entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HELLO,
i have passed my BHMS final year in feb and doing my internship rite now....i want to persue MHA from tiss so plz i want to know what is the eligibility criteria for a BHMS student for getting admission in MHA course...and when can i apply for its entrance examination?
thank you...
It is a very good decision for your career. Basically, MHA programme aims to prepare a candidate to assume the responsibilities of a hospital administrator or executive in a government or corporate or any other hospital. It also imparts training in managing financial, material and human resources as well as planning and managing information systems in
hospital settings.

Eligibility criteria for MHA course:

-> Candidates should have successfully completed three years Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, or Four years Bachelor's Degree in medicine, Paramedical Sciences, or other four years programme like Pharmacy, Veterinary Sciences, Engineering.

-> Candidates should complete their Internship on or before June.

-> Candidates who are in their final year in Bachelor's Degree are not eligible to apply.

In order to get into TISS for doing MHA, you have to write TISS-NET examination. This test is a computer based test with objective questions. Based on your performance you will be selected for this course. Generally the notification date for this exam will be in the month of October or November. Examinations will be held in the month of January.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?