16th June 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th Arts passed female candidate apply for any post in Indian Army?

hello
can any female student can apply
for army officer post in indian army
after completing 12th with 60 persent
with arts stream??????????/
please reply

30th June 2014, 09:28 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th Arts passed female candidate apply for any post in Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
can any female student can apply
for army officer post in indian army
after completing 12th with 60 persent
with arts stream??????????/
please reply

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Army which is one of the defence force of India.Anyways you cannot apply for the exam as with the qualification which you possess as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed for applying for the entrance exam.

There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidate to join in defence forces of India and as per the qualification of yours you are satisfying the education qualification needed for the exam for joining in Indian army but as you have mentioned that you are a Girl which makes you ineligible as per the Martial status needed.By having the minimum qualification and wanting to join in Indian Army after completing +2 would be by writing the entrance exam by writing NDA Exam.But you are not satisfying the Martial status for the exam which makes you ineligible for applying.

So,you need to complete your degree in order to apply for entrance exams to join in Indian Army as you are a Girl

Regards
~Jxsab~
8th December 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a 12th Arts passed female candidate apply for any post in Indian Army?

Hello Sir, I had completed my 12th in commerce stream. Can I join in Indian Army in the post of clerk ?
8th May 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a female and want to join the army after my 12th standard. Could u kindly explain what exam I should give after completing my board exams in 2019?
13th March 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a female and want to join indian army after my 12 standard could you explain what exam i should give for complete my 12 exams
24th March 2020, 11:33 AM
Himanshu0071
Junior Member+

Girls can apply for Indian army too but only if they are unmarried and they have completed graduation that is one of the eligibility criteria for the Indian army .The NDA exam that is conducted after class 12th is for unmarried male candidates .The girls can sit in the afcat and CDSE examinations once they have graduated in any discipline .As you have completed your 12th in arts ,you can apply for non-technical entry in the Indian army once you complete your graduation provided that you are unmarried at the time of exam is conducted.
Good luck !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?