16th June 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become NSG Commando for Indian Air Force Officer?

sir
i want to become nsg commandos.
i am officer in indian air force..........
can i become a nsg commandos?????
kindly let me know immediately
thanks

7th July 2014, 12:01 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become NSG Commando for Indian Air Force Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i want to become nsg commandos.
i am officer in indian air force..........
can i become a nsg commandos?????
kindly let me know immediately
thanks

It is good to see your interest in joining in as a NSG Commando and you cannot write any separate entrance exam for joining in as a NSG Commando as there is no exams which are held for it, but the way to join you would need to write the defence service exams which will offer you a way.

There are many entrance exam for joining in defence and you can apply for them depending on the qualification which you possess and by the way you haven't mentioned your qualification in order to tell for which exam you could apply for.

So,i might tell you the minimum qualification which is needed for applying for the defence service exam which is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India and must be a Unmarried male candidate.The age limit needed is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years and the education qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

This is for NDA Exam

If you have completed your Degree means then you can apply for the CDS Exam for which you need to have a Citizenship in India.The age limit needed would be that you must have 19-24 years of age.Education qualification would include such as that you must have completed a Degree and that can be from any stream of education.

Most of all the candidate need to be Physically fit for any of the exams which you are applying.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?