9th May 2011, 11:36 PM
shikshendra saxena

Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?

I'm a 3rd yr student of electronics and communication engineering..want to take placement in core companies so is CDAC course helpful for getting the placement in core companies?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  2. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  3. Previous year campus placement papers of all core companies?
  4. CDAC course is helpful to get placement in core companies for Electrical student?
  5. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  6. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  7. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  8. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?
  9. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  10. List of core companies along with their email IDs in Chennai related to Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [New]
  11. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  12. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  13. What is the work for fresher engineer in core companies?
  14. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  15. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  16. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  17. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  18. List of CORE companies that come for campus recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
17th March 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?

hi i am ece student 3rd year i want do some short coures for my placement .my email id:[email protected]
1st June 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?

how 3rd year student submit resume?
25th June 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc in instrumentation this year..in which companies i will be eligible to apply?
20th September 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a second year student i would like to join in core companies what extra courses courses i should prefer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?