10th May 2011, 12:02 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper is divided into two sections A and B. There are five questions in section A and Question 1 is compulsory. The candidates can choose any three questions from the rest of the section. Section B consists of three questions out of which tow questions have to be answered by the candidates. The paper is for a total mark of 100. 70% of the marks are contributed by Section A and the rest is by section B. The candidates will be allowed 3 hours for completing the question paper. It is good to make use of previous question papers. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/institute-o...lvency-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I General and Commercial Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Financial Treasury and Forex Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI), Professional Programme, Module III, Strategic Management Alliances and International Trade Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Governance Business Ethics and Sustainability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) Professional Programme - Module III Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Programme -Elements of Business laws and Management Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Company Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Drafting Appearances and Pleadings Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Program- Module II- Securities Laws and Compliances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Program- Module II- Company Law Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What is the fee structure of CS registration? -- [New]
  17. Total fee and subjects covered in CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do CS after passing B.Com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?