16th June 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?

i am studyng in 7th sem btech ECE..
from p.u i likr to work in ISRO..
So HOW can i go through that
and how to registered to ISRO ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in bank after completion of graduation as IT officer? I am a student of B.E 7th semester
  2. Can I get a good job after doing industrial training? I am a student of 7th semester
  3. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  4. How to prepare for AFCAT exam while being 7th semester electronics student? What are the job opportunities for electronics engineer?
  5. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best course that I can do for getting job quickly being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  8. How can I get a job in ISRO while in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for ISRO being a candidate having secured 73% upto 6th semester of B.Tech in CSE?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for a job in crime branch? I am a 7th semester instrumentation branch student
  11. Requirements of TCS for a B.E 7th semester student?
  12. How can I apply for government job after completing 7th semester of civil engineering
  13. Can I get a job after scoring 60% in 12th?
  14. How to apply for training in 7th semester if I am a student of B.Tech in Aeronautics?
  15. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
  16. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  17. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  18. Trainee in NTPC for B.Tech (EE) student in 7th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2014, 01:33 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studyng in 7th sem btech ECE..
from p.u i likr to work in ISRO..
So HOW can i go through that
and how to registered to ISRO ?

ISRO - Indian Space Research Organization

To join in ISRO being a 7th semester doing B.Tech candidate is possible.The qualification which are needed are as follows:

# Candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# Candidate should have not more than 35 years of age and this is for General category candidates and for SC/ST candidate is is 40 and for OBC it is 38 years

# Regarding the education qualification it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream

If you satisfy all these above mentioned criteria then you can join in ISRO

Regards
~Jxsab~
27th January 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?

hello sir/mam,
I am 4th year(8thsem) EC student.if I have to apply for ISRO then how can I? and what is the procedure for its written exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?