17th June 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics after M.Sc in Computer Science?

I have completed Msc computer science but now i have experience of teaching field in mathematics . i want to do Msc in mathematics because of degree is very important . can i do Msc in mathematics after Msc in computer science. for that what i have to do?

24th December 2014, 10:29 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics after M.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Msc computer science but now i have experience of teaching field in mathematics . i want to do Msc in mathematics because of degree is very important . can i do Msc in mathematics after Msc in computer science. for that what i have to do?
Yes you have option to do double degree in M.Sc but in your case you did M.Sc in Computer science so you must think about this before doing M.Sc Mathematics because your area of stream is totally different and also some of the universities or institutes will not allow you to do M.Sc in Mathematics.

Another option you have is that with the help of your UG degree you can choose your stream in M.Sc in Mathematics. It is the best way to apply your M.Sc Mathematics and one condition is that you need to have Maths related paper in your UG degree if you have the above conditions you will get M.Sc Mathematics easily.
2nd May 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics after M.Sc in Computer Science?

I. Have completed my bsc comp in 2014 now I want to do MSc in maths can I do now please help me what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?