17th June 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission and entrance exam for M.Sc Anthropology in Pune? Admission without entrance exam is possible?

I want to know regarding the admission and entrance exam for the Msc anthropology in pune....or is there any posibilities to get admitted without going through entrance exam.....?

Related Questions:
  1. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  2. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University? Is there any website to get the previous years mock papers?
  4. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  5. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  6. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  7. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Admission into MSc in Pune University without entrance exams?
  9. Eligibility criteria and entrance date of admission for M.Sc in Anthropology?
  10. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?
  11. Can i get admission in MSc Chemistry in Pune University without entrance exam? Procedure for the same?
  12. List of colleges in Pune taking admission without any entrance exam?
  13. How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  14. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  15. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in University of Delhi? Which topics and subjects should I focus on? Is there any coaching institutes with emphasis of foreign anthropology?
  16. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  17. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  18. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune?
21st May 2017, 11:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and entrance exam for M.Sc Anthropology in Pune? Admission without entrance exam is possible?

In order to pursue M.Sc Anthropology, you should have completed B.A/B.Sc in anthropology/botany/zoology/geology/sociology/psychology with minimum 50% - 60% marks from a recognized university.

The admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination and also in your bachelor's degree. Therefore, it is mandatory to appear for the written examination at first. You can appear for the "University of Pune Anthropology Entrance Exam" and after clearing that you can get admission in different colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?