17th June 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MA in Dance at Punjabi university Patyala?

I want to know about admission proceduar of MA in dance. From panjabi university patiyala please give the information about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  3. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  4. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  5. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  6. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  7. Admission procedure for M.A Kathak Dance as a private student?
  8. Am I eligible for any course in Airforce while doing Punjabi Honors? Procedure of admission for it?
  9. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in B.Pharmacy? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala?
  11. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  12. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  13. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university
  14. Procedure to get admission in Punjabi university? Last date for admission in the university?
  15. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  16. How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?
  17. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  18. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University?
24th February 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of MA in Dance at Punjabi university Patyala?

I'm a student of bsc, I wanted to take admission in MA kathak, so i want to know the processor of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?