17th June 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get M.As. books in Hindi Medium?

Dear sir/ madam...

I tried all the way to as i know in my knowledge to get MA book in hindi medium.. but i couldn't get.. so just want to know that do you know any kind of place to get MA books in hindi medium .. so pls tell me i just need two books

1) POLITICAL SCIENCE (IN HINDI MEDIUM)
2) HINDI (IN HINDI MEDIUM)

15th January 2015, 07:45 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Where can I get M.As. books in Hindi Medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/ madam...

I tried all the way to as i know in my knowledge to get MA book in hindi medium.. but i couldn't get.. so just want to know that do you know any kind of place to get MA books in hindi medium .. so pls tell me i just need two books

You can get Hindi book in the name of Neeraj Publications they are providing large amount of Hindi books in stores as well as in website also you can these books in online also. If you joined in government college means they also give books for Hindi students. One more option is available in every area that is book bank, if you joined as member in book bank they will give many books with related to your degree example (i.e) MV Book Bank. You can also make the use of Colleges library.
29th January 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I want 'Republic' book of plato in hindi. where can I buy this book pls solve my problem. I want more books as- The Politics of Aristotle, the Prince, The spirit of laws Social contracrt etc.
1st January 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?