17th June 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How and where to apply for PhD in Travel & Hotel Management? Qualifying NET or JRF is important?

Dear sir/mam
I have recently completed master of travel and hotel management , now I want to go for phd please tell my how and where to apply. I also want to appear for ugc net/jrf if I qualified it would it help me.
Thank you

10th February 2017, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to apply for PhD in Travel & Hotel Management? Qualifying NET or JRF is important?

You can apply for admission, when there is a notification for admission in such programme. You need to have masters degree in concerned discipline with at least 55% marks. UGC NET or JRF is no necessary for Ph.D admission in all cases.

You can get admission on the basis of performance in entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Hence, just be well prepared for it.
15th March 2022, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where to apply for PhD in Travel & Hotel Management? Qualifying NET or JRF is important?

Dear Sir or Madem
I have completed my hotel management bachelor's degree
And I wants to know that how can I get a PhD
And what should I study further
Would you help me
Thank you !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?