10th May 2011, 01:05 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Business System and Applications (MCA102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The question paper consists of three sections. The paper is for a total of 70 marks. Three hours are allotted to the candidates for completing the question paper. Section A consists of multiple choice questions and all the questions in this section need to be answered. From section B, the candidates need to answer three questions from the seven. Similar is the case with section C. Section B contains short answer type questions and section C consists of long answer questions. The best way of preparing for the exam is by referring the previous year question papers. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/wbut-mca-se...mca102-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. WBUT, MCA, Sem I Business English and Communication (HU101 (MCA)) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem.,-Business System and Application (BCA102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  3. WBUT EE 7th Sem Power System - III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. WBUT MCA 3rd Semester Operating System and System Software Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. WBUT, MCA, 5th Sem., Value And Ethics In Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. PTU MCA 3rd Sem-Computer System Architecture (MCA-301) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. WBUT, MCA, 4th Sem., Software Engineering and TQM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Programming with C (MCA 103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. PTU MCA 4th Sem-System Software (MCA-403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. WBUT IT 4th Sem Analysis and Design of Information System (IT 401) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. WBUT ECE 5th Sem. Control System (EI 513) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. WBUT EE 7th Sem Non Conventional Energy Resources Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Discrete Mathematical Structure (MM101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. PTU MCA 2nd Sem-Management Information System (MCA-201) Exam-Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. WBUT B.Tech in Instrumentation 8th Sem Mobile Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Database Management System-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. PTU MCA 4th Sem-Relational Database Management System –II (MCA-401) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. WBUT MCA 2nd Sem Object-Oriented Programming With C++ Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
20th May 2011, 09:00 PM
Ranjit Kumar Das

Default Re: WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Business System and Applications (MCA102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

send me all MCA syllabus.My email address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?