17th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and formalities required to change the school for 12th Science CBSE student?

hi
i have done 11th sci and now i m in 12th and
i want to change school. i an in cbse board.
Please tell me the full procedure and
the formalities that is to be done to change the school.
thanking you.

12th December 2014, 09:25 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Procedure and formalities required to change the school for 12th Science CBSE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i have done 11th sci and now i m in 12th and
i want to change school. i an in cbse board.
Please tell me the full procedure and
the formalities that is to be done to change the school.
thanking you.
Theoretically you have the option to change the school in 12th standard in at science stream but, practically you must follow so many rules to change the school because 12th is a very important class in everyone's life which is going to decide the career way in everyone’s life so many of the CBSE Schools have separate rules. Basic procedure and formalities are, you need to give proper reasons for changing the school, produce required documents for the reason etc.. After getting permission with the principle only you may change the school 12th Science stream. These rules may vary depending upon the school administration.
6th April 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and formalities required to change the school for 12th Science CBSE student?

My son got admission for XI science in CBSE board. but he could not cope up with the syllabus. He found it very hard. Now I want to seek admission in State Board for XIIth Std.Science The college is ready to give the Leaving Certificate. Please let me know the procedure for changing the Board from CBSE to State I stay in Mumbai.
6th April 2017, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I am in Thakur das school Hisar ... I want to take admission in other school ....can it be possible? Some says yes and some says no. Please, tell me is it possible to change the 11 class school and take admission in 12 class in other school
31st July 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in class 12 in Haryana from Andhra Pradesh India
24th November 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I have registered for 11 class, but now I want to change my school. I have yet not completed my 11th class, so can I take admission in another school in class 11?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?