17th June 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?

My birth state is Gujarat. . . .
have studied upto Std. 12th in Gujarat. . . .
completed my medical graduation from Karnataka. . . .
am I Gujarat domicile or not ?
from where can I have Gujarat state domicile eligibility . . . .?

please reply. . . .

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  2. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  3. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  4. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  5. Am I eligible to give KCET and can I get a government seat in engineering or medical?
  6. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  7. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  9. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  10. What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?
  11. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  12. If we are from AP and residing in Gujarat will I be eligible to appear for EAMCET?
  13. From where will I get IIT JEE entrance exam form?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  15. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  16. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  17. Criteria for kcet if I did my 11th & 12th outside Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
20th June 2014, 12:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?

Yes, you are eligible to get domicile of Gujarat. Since you were born and studied in Gujarat till 12th standard, so you can easily get domicile of Gujarat. You need to do the following in order to get domicile certificate of Gujarat.

You need to approach the panchayat office for the domicile certificate. Talk to the panchayat president who is available in either the panchayat office or the BDO office of the area where your family resides in Gujarat and obtain the domicile certificate signed from him/her. Take residential proofs like ration card, voter card or residential certificate with you.
12th August 2020, 11:46 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?

Yes, you are eligible for getting a domicile certificate
The rule is you can avail a domicile certificate if you have been living in the state for more than 10th years or you have passes 11 and 12 from the state
You will have to go to the panchayat to get some documents approved and than you will be able to get your domicile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?