18th June 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?

I m doing msc in applied chemistry .. and i want to do phd chemistry after this .. m i eligible for phd chemistry entrance after doing msc applied chemistry.
and what is the scope of applied chemistry in research fields ? can i apply for teaching in any college after this ?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  2. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Organic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. What is the scope to apply for applied chemistry?
  4. What jobs will I get after MSc Applied chemistry
  5. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  6. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  7. What are the job prospects after completing M.Sc in applied chemistry?
  8. List of companies or research center where I can do my project work while doing MSc in Applied Chemistry?
  9. Is it possible to join M.Sc in Applied Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry? Required Procedure for this?
  10. How to do M.Tech after passing MSc Applied Chemistry?
  11. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry?
  12. Jobs scope after M.Tech in applied chemistry?
  13. Jobs aspects in government sector after msc applied chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  15. Any universities offering MSc degree in applied chemistry?
  16. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  17. How to do project work in a good company or in research center if I am a student of MSc Applied Chemistry
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira
8th November 2014, 01:44 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?

Candidates with 50% in their post graduation from any stream are eligible to do PhD in that particular stream. As you are doing your PG in Applied Chemistry, you are eligible to do PhD in Chemistry.

There will be much scope in research fields for PhD candidates in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry. Each and every field you go, you are supposed to do research and come up with the ideas.

You can get in to,

• Reddy Labs
• Dow Chemical Industries
• DuPont Industries
• SAIL
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Plastic Manufacturing Units
• Chemical Manufacturers
• Food Processing Firms
• Patent Law Firms
• Space Exploration Agencies
• Petrochemical Industry
• Toiletry Industry
• Plastic Manufacturing Units

Job Roles:

• Analytical Chemist
• TR & D Director
• Lab Chemist
• Production Chemist
• Research & Development Manager

You can also join as a teacher/Professor in colleges and universities
20th February 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?

I am doing M.Sc last semester. After completing M.sc can I apply for Ph.D without NET, GATE score? Name the institutions where I can apply? What is the procedure I have to follow? Please help me
23rd May 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job of scientific assistance at forensic science laboratory after doing MSc Applied Chemistry???
24th October 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

After msc in applied chemistry can I do phd in organic chemistry....?? Is it possible or not pllzz tell me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?