18th June 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in M.Sc to get into IIT for PhD in Maths?

sir i am bestha leena..i m doing msc maths in distance education..now i prepare for ugc net..how many marks i should get to join iit phd

7th December 2014, 09:05 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Minimum marks required in M.Sc to get into IIT for PhD in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am bestha leena..i m doing msc maths in distance education..now i prepare for ugc net..how many marks i should get to join iit phd
You need to score at least 55% marks in M.Sc in order to get admission for PhD in Mathematics. Those candidates who have completed their Master degree course are eligible.

PhD Mathematics Eligibility:

-> Applicants should have M. Tech. in Computer Science or M.Sc Computer Science in a related discipline from a recognized university and Final year students can also eligible.

-> Applicants must possess B.E./B. Tech/M.Sc. in Computer Science or related discipline or MCA with a valid GATE score in CS/IT/ECE can also eligible.

-> Applicants who have completed Graduation in Science/Engineering with a valid GATE score then also be considered for admission.

Admission Procedure:

Applicants can download the application form from the IIT Delhi official website and fill the form and attach a draft for Rs 300 made payable to the "Registrar, IIT Delhi" at New Delhi. You can also buy the application from the IIT University campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?