18th June 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the universities in India offering Ph.D in Political Science? How many subject are there?

sir
i know about phd in any subjects of political science.
please inform to universities of india.
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  2. Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science?
  3. Which all universities are offering PhD in Home Science? From where admission starts?
  4. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  5. Any universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium in Political science
  6. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  7. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
  9. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  10. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  11. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  12. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  14. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  15. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  16. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  17. Detailed information about the universities/colleges offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in New Delhi? -- [New]
  18. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
4th July 2017, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the universities in India offering Ph.D in Political Science? How many subject are there?

Universities offering Ph.D in Political Science in India:

>> IIT Gandhinagar

>> Goa University

>> Jamia Millia Islamia

>> University of Kashmir

>> Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University

>> Yashwantrao Mohite College of Arts, Science and Commerce

>> Mangalore University

>> Osmania University

>> Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University

>> IGNOU

>> Nalanda Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?