18th June 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?

hello
i have done MA in hindi with first class
i like to do phd , please gie list of universities
for phd with correspondence with fee strcture???
waitng for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  2. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  3. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  4. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc? -- [New]
  5. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  6. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  7. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  8. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  9. Details about B.ed course of distance education?
  10. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  12. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  13. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  14. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  15. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  16. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  17. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  18. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2017, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have done MA in hindi with first class
i like to do phd , please gie list of universities
for phd with correspondence with fee strcture???
waitng for your reply

The list of correspondence universities offering PhD in Hindi is given below. The course fee in IGNOU is Rs 13,000 approximately. You have to check for the exact fees details at the time of admission.

IGNOU - Official Website

Rajiv Gandhi Education Centre - Official Website

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?