18th June 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?

I have the qualification of MSc Electronics and till now I am having an experience of 5 years
in the embedded system field .Now I am willing to upgrade my degree and thinking of doing PhD . Will getting PhD be helpful for jobs, especially in abroad.Please help me regarding this
Vimal Kumar
India

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do PhD while working in government organisation?
  2. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  3. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  4. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  5. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  6. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  7. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  9. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  10. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  11. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  12. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  14. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  15. How to do Ph.D after completing M.E in medical electronics?
  16. How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry
  17. Scope of msc electronics in government sector?
  18. What kind of jobs are preferred for MSc Electronics Science students?
17th March 2018, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?

Pursuing a Ph.D from a reputed university will definitely help you get better opportunities. If possible, you can study abroad so that you don't face issues in settling abroad.

Doing a Ph.D from a sub standard university, won't give you much benefits. Hence, make sure that you get admission at a reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?