18th June 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?

hello every one
i am simmant . i have to ask one question that what is future of
m.a in sociology. i did Bcom in my graduation and now i want to masters in MA Sociology and also want know that what is minimum percentage required for Phd in MA Sociology.

Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  2. Minimum percentage required in M.A. Sociology to apply for Ph.D program? Can a Hindi medium candidate apply for Ph.D program? -- [New]
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
  4. What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?
  5. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  6. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  7. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  8. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  11. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  13. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship?
  14. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  16. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks
  17. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  18. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
6th November 2014, 02:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello every one
i am simmant . i have to ask one question that what is future of
m.a in sociology. i did Bcom in my graduation and now i want to masters in MA Sociology and also want know that what is minimum percentage required for Phd in MA Sociology.

Thanks in advance
You can get Ph.D admission but you must have a avlid UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET Exam is masters degree from recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET Exam.

There is no age criteria for NET Exam but for JRF your age should be below 28 years.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?