18th June 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?

Hi..

I have done M.Sc in zoology, due to some reason I am having 5 years break in my studies. Now I want to come back. I am looking for some PHD program without entrance Exam; distance learning will be fine for. Please guide me which are all the universities can provide PHD without Entrance Exam as per my discipline.

Looking forward for some guidance.

Thanks...

Related Questions:
  1. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  2. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  3. Which are the colleges for B.Ed in Mumbai through correspondence?
  4. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  5. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  6. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  7. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  8. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  9. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  10. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  11. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  12. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  13. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  14. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  16. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  17. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  18. Can I get admission in Ph.D program in India?
2nd December 2016, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?

First of all you have to show the proper reason for the 5 years gap, then only you will be allowed admission by any university in India. No need to worry, if you have a valid reason. The other things is, you are looking for a distance mode Ph.D, which is not a good decision if you are not working. Distance mode education is for those who are working or don't have time to attend classes.

Therefore, if you want to pursue a distance mode Ph.D, then start doing some job first. It will not benefit you in any case, if you are looking for a job after Ph.D as most of the lecturer jobs ask for experience along with qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?